In Mexico there is no such thing as a standard trademark license. Every arrangement is unique and has its own special requirements, aims and objectives. A well formulated Mexican trademark license agreement will give you a long term legal advantage in the marketplace.
We can evaluate, formulate and register the following intellectual property contracts in Mexico:
- Preparation of exclusive and non-exclusive licenses.
- Drafting of geographic, territorial, minimum sales or minimum production requirement licenses.
- Amount, frequency and form of payment terms
- Franchise Licensing
- Copyrights License Agreements
- Patents & Industrial Secrets - LICENSING & TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER
- Import Distribution License Agreements
OFFICES: Ruiz 408, LAST FLOOR, CENTRAL ZONE, BAJA CALIFORNIA, MEXICO.